I have to say...while I'm very much a west coaster...by way of LA...wow...I can do a VERY believable southern accent...If you heard me do it, you would never know. Also why do men love a southern accent...I don't get it??
growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 16 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I probably do at times, but I can't tell. I try not to, lol. I'm trying to hold onto my northern accent for dear life XD

Best Answer

The only time I discover I have a southern accent is after I've been speaking with southern relatives for an extended period of time...

Best Answer

No, not for no reason. I got my reasons darlin'.

Best Answer

Now darlin' is cute no matter what!

Best Answer

I think they think southern girls are dumb. Take it from me."I have a Real Permanent southern accent" They aren't. :)

Best Answer

I break out into Russian accents. But I'm from Florida.

Best Answer

strong likes bull....that's the only one I can do in a Russian accent...

Best Answer

Funny phrase to try in a Russian accent: Don't worry about me, vodka is like water in my country!

Best Answer

No, but a girl yesterday told me that I have a cute southern accent :) I'm kind of confused about that comment though because I'm not even from the South?? More the midwest I think. Hahaha... oh well.

Best Answer

It'll show up every so often, I was doing it earlier this evening. However, most times it'll show up if I hear a southern accent a lot. I knew a girl from Tennessee, I had to be really careful after talking to her for a while, or I'd sound like I was mocking her because I'd pick up on the southern accent.

Best Answer

I think to myself...if I moved to England...would I pick up one of those HORRIBLE half accents...oh god they are horrible...half yank half Brit..god awful....y'all.

Best Answer

Well I am southern

Best Answer

So if you're a real 'suthnah'...did y'all do the square dance in gym class? I lived in Houston, Texas for about two years when I was younger...and yep...indeed sir, we did the SQUARE DANCE in gym class...oh god...gotta love 'murica.

Best Answer

Im from mississippi we dont do that

Best Answer

smart...it's so darn dumb...

Best Answer