HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

That's probably because a lot of them are ... better to take things you see online with a grain of salt in general.

Best Answer

Yes I have done that, but to be fair, I`m already confused by some of the questions I`ve read. That`s Life!

Best Answer

There are some stories that leave me wondering. But who knows.Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. I don't want to judge anyone.

Best Answer

Why tell a tale to people who do not know you ??? Simple to entertain.

Best Answer

Yeah, too much stuff here is obviously made up. I wouldn't even mind so much if they understood the idea of suspension of disbelief. But most of 'em are just soooo bad...

And then there are the ones that I take seriously only to find out it's just a joke or something, bah...

Best Answer

I had a friend on this site who was awful confusing because he had gone through some pretty sh!tty stuff in life, but he also liked to write fictional stories about the same sort of thing.

Awfully confusing!

As to your question, sometimes they look odd, but I haven't seen any stories that look outright impossible. Each of them could be true.

Damn.

Best Answer

Blimey you've changed your name again lol. I have read a few, there is quite an assortment, some believable some not.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Some groups certainly seem to attract more than their fair share of stories which come across as distinctly implausible, and I daresay a minority have elements of wishful thinking if not outright fiction. There again, who's to say that just because someone else's experience of something is totally different from yours it's a fairytale? In practice there's no realistic way of validating any of the stories posted on here: you just have to take them at their face value, albeit weighting their significance accordingly.

Best Answer

I sometimes wonder if people think that of the things I say. I mean, I can assure you, they're all 100% legit. I wish they weren't, but still. But assuring someone of something doesn't necessarily make them believe you, you know?

That might be the hardest part of it all...when the people you love with what's left of your heart think that you're nothing but a liar and an attention *****...

Best Answer