HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

That's probably because a lot of them are ... better to take things you see online with a grain of salt in general.

Best Answer

Yes I have done that, but to be fair, I`m already confused by some of the questions I`ve read. That`s Life!

Best Answer

There are some stories that leave me wondering. But who knows.Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. I don't want to judge anyone.

Best Answer

Why tell a tale to people who do not know you ??? Simple to entertain.

Best Answer

Yeah, too much stuff here is obviously made up. I wouldn't even mind so much if they understood the idea of suspension of disbelief. But most of 'em are just soooo bad...<br /><br />
And then there are the ones that I take seriously only to find out it's just a joke or something, bah...

Best Answer

Blimey you've changed your name again lol. I have read a few, there is quite an assortment, some believable some not.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Some groups certainly seem to attract more than their fair share of stories which come across as distinctly implausible, and I daresay a minority have elements of wishful thinking if not outright fiction. There again, who's to say that just because someone else's experience of something is totally different from yours it's a fairytale? In practice there's no realistic way of validating any of the stories posted on here: you just have to take them at their face value, albeit weighting their significance accordingly.

Best Answer

I sometimes wonder if people think that of the things I say. I mean, I can assure you, they're all 100% legit. I wish they weren't, but still. But assuring someone of something doesn't necessarily make them believe you, you know?<br />
That might be the hardest part of it all...when the people you love with what's left of your heart think that you're nothing but a liar and an attention *****...

Best Answer