Questionator Questionator 26-30 134 Answers May 16, 2012

Question of the Day

Not personally but occasionally I will wear a step counter, it's a good reminder to get moving more!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yes, it takes twelve steps to walk through the drug and alcohol clinic.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Don't you ever deviate a little ?

Best Answer

What do you think I am, rainman?

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Nah , you're not that bright .

Best Answer

Yes.

On most standard sidewalks..it takes two big steps to clear each concrete slab.

I grew up in a small town.. and I remember walking home from kindergarten (should I need to defend myself) would drag a stick and I guess in my five year old mind..the stick would have been sharpened and ready to use..should I need it. :o)

Best Answer

I used to do that when I was a child.

It´s a very common thing during childhood, it keeps our mind occupied and repeating the numbers (usually it happens after the first contacts with numbers at school) helps us memorizing it. Later it can be used as a form of controlling our exercise routines.

Although I must say this, when you do it as an adult, and with no purpose to it, it can be a symptom of a compulsive disorder. Doing so, the person feels less anxious. Someone with compulsive disorder can also count other things like objects, cars, signs…, if this is something very persisting thing in your life, I would advise you to go a Psychologist.

Best Answer

i like to count but I'm only a tiny bit ocd. lol

Best Answer

only when i am mindnumbingly bored... which can happen if the walk is really long and you've already exhausted your body and mind. just get to that point where it's one foot in front of the other and you're going on and on. then get too tired to count anymore. then start to hallucinate. it gets hazy after that... oh, i was in the army and used to do a lot of walking.

Best Answer

wow! i used to walk a lot but not that much.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm a little-lot o.c.d.-ic

Best Answer

only when I walk from my couch to the refrigerator because that is as high as I can count...& yes it's called OCD..over the counter drinking?!?

Best Answer

That is hillarious! How many steps does it take to get to the refrigerator and back to the couch? Do you have a timer set to see how long it took to walk that round trip?

Best Answer

hahaha...my timer is the commercials on tv.. so if it takes the full commercial i have spent WAY too much time looking in my refrigerator for some really good food to appear or cook itself! lol

Best Answer

Uh. No. Why would I do that?

Best Answer

Yes, until now I do count not just step but on brushing my teeth, rubbing alcohol and taking a bathe also...

Maybe because I'm OSI (Oxidative Status Lipid)

Best Answer

What is the sense of counting of steps. No one!

Best Answer

Never ever... Who do that any way?

It's kinda weird :P

Best Answer

Yes. I have done this my entire life. I hardly notice it anymore but have never been able to stop. I count everything.

Best Answer

All the time, but I only count to four, then again to four and again and again. I have no idea why.

Best Answer

When i want to brush up on hexadecimal.

Best Answer

No, I'm not focusing on counting steps, I just focus on how far i've gone since i've started my first step.

Best Answer

Yes I do,and Im guessing Im unique in my answer why.I have a fascination with giants,both in the animal kingdom and humans,and start pacing from an easily seen starting point.I do this to see just how large the given length/height claimed for the subject really is.Its even more breathtaking when building a picture in your mind to actually visualise how immense the sizes quoted are.Especially when pacing out the reckoned size of the giant squid,the largest of which is reckoned to be around the 200 feet area.

Best Answer

that is very interesting. big giant squids make a lot of calamari

Best Answer

Yes I do at times

Best Answer

Often.

Best Answer

I count my steps when I am going up or down stairs or steps. One time I fell because I thought I was at the bottom but still had one more step to go. I was carrying something so I could not see. I did not fall far, but I fell hard. Ever since then I always count my steps so I will know how many there are.

Best Answer

i hope it works and you never have that happen again.

Best Answer