Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 10 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes I do . . . there are always enough opportunities if I keep my heart open . . . my recent favorite is "Christmas Mothers" . . . a bunch of 70 yr old women who build full home cooked Christmas meals, package bicycles and toys for about 300 families in the community . . . and one of the 70 yr old Christmas Moms is my favorite . . . she visits me . . . tells me I can hug her anytime!

Best Answer

Only to the Salvation Army. Every bell ringer and red bucket I see, I will donate.

Best Answer

You're very welcome. I learned many years ago that the Salvation Army does much good, and is one of the most respected charities in existence.

Best Answer

Always. There are always people in need and Christmas is enormously commercialized these days anyway. Giving always feels better than receiving and there will always be others in need. When you think you have it rough, there is always someone in a worse predicament. Be thankful.

Best Answer

Several

Best Answer

Dont need to wait for Christmas to donate.

Best Answer

I am careful about charities because once you get on their mailing list as a previous donor, you must go through hell to get rid of them. Donate once, and they will bug your forever for more donations.

Best Answer

There are plenty of charities out there who will not do that. But I agree that some do.

Best Answer