For example living in a jungle or wilderness, away from society, the media, hustle and bustle, taxation, bills etc.
James472 James472 41-45, M 11 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

I did, then I went out and did it.

I'm back now.

Best Answer

Sometimes, but I think I am so used to all the craziness that too much calm would make me crazy!

Best Answer

yes,,like near the beach every day,looking at the sunset.without worries about money and work..

Best Answer

hmmm...sounds nice..

Best Answer

That might be nice for a change...no worries or maybe just different but simplier worries, carefree and....peace!

Best Answer

yes.. rather often..

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

i used to but now i dream of a life with tons more money in it

Best Answer

Ahhh fur face....

Best Answer

...in which case you could live exactly as you chose...yep sounds good :)

Best Answer

I am down the path as we write, just a few more years. But not too far from a good hospital or two. Plus, I do love a big city from time to time.

Best Answer

..what do you mean "I am down the path as we write, just a few more years" I don't quite follow...?

Best Answer

I know where I will be and what sort of housing I will have. I am working on a type of work that I can transfer to the other location. It is away from the crowds, but not too far from a great city. There are a couple of sets of mountains around it, but the plateau itself is also very pretty. Once the kids are out of school, I am out of Kansas.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

fair enough...

Best Answer

That doesn't sound simple, but yes I do think about it.

Best Answer