MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 11 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

I have a friend who is still in college who is very naive. I do envy her innocence but glad it's not me because she trusts EVERYONE. I worry about her future meeting the wrong person.

Best Answer

nope I only have pity

Best Answer

i am naive to know naive people

Best Answer

sometimes I wish I were less cynical; others I feel I still am too naive

Best Answer

dont allow anyone to make opinions about u.. if u know u r right? and u hold ur character till end... and dont allow anyone to impact ur thought process negatively... u wud shine!

Best Answer

now that raises another question do their opinions really matter? no.. as long as they are our wellwishers... it matters... else flyin damn to them!

Best Answer

to some extent ... so long as you learn to trust but verify and to at least maintain some sort of common sense either instilled by parental figures or past experiences i dont see why you couldnt live your life in some constant state of naitivity ... having said all that i would not take back all the hard earned lessons i have gone through and would not want to go back to being clueless

Best Answer

They do say ignorance is bliss.

Best Answer

Yes. It's like really your just really frikken clueless because you have no idea you're just fine and don't spend your day thinking about EVERYTHING. it's depressing. <br />
but on the other hand -- not knowing might not be so great.<br />
(i guess i can't decide. but surely more yes than no)

Best Answer

'If you knew I knew maybe you'd be worried too"Monk theme

Best Answer

lol I love that show

Best Answer

Yeah me too I kind of empathize with the Defective Detective

Best Answer

no i'd rather not look at the world with rose colored glasses.....its how i got into the messes of my life in the first place.

Best Answer

I used to, but now I've realized, I'm pretty lucky.

Best Answer