arfraid neva ,,,,grossed out often ,,,disgusted to be part of this whole callous way of western life <br />
DEFINATELY

Best Answer

Oh yeah! I've only been human a few times. And it's always messy and smelly and sticky. But, you know what? I would give it up for a second! Where else would I find such adventure and chaos. It's all part of the bargain. You can't live and let live unless you live? Live for me! Let me be more because of you. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Felt grossed out the other day thinking.. that there are tons of business in the world and there are bathrooms in them... how many buttocks does an average toilet see in 25 years? We poop in random toilets all the time... weird... friends houses?

Best Answer

Lol lets pray they are cleaned regularly

Best Answer

Nah just embarrassed that someone reproduced that frickin thing called snooki. All though it makes for some good entertainment ;)

Best Answer

Lmao I know right!? She aint even that hot, shes chunky and short too

Best Answer

No just pained.

Best Answer

i,m aFRAID THAT IF WE DONT NIP THIS IMMIGRATION THING IN THE BUD the world will go arse over **** , this syrian immigration thing is blatantly obvious its an islam invasion of evil proportions , once its on the streets of usa all hell will beak loose , as it has in the north of england , theres a place in london called tower hamlets not far from the tower of london itself ,that i used to wander the streets ,now its a complete no go area just going there to the main shops will get you stabbed by muslim radicals , i never thought i would live to see a beautiful part of london turned into downtown beirut :( you out there aint seen nothing yet ,you think its simply a job of removing the culprits but its in theirvblood and system just waiting to pop ,, scared ? yes i,m bloody scared , but not for me but for those after me who have to live and deal with this ,people like me are a target too ,they murder invalid children and gays,crossdressers etc as a matter of course ,ethnic cleansing is rife in muslim culture ,ok just because some of them have moved and live peacefully around the world will not change the mentality the koran says kill those who get in our way and take over the world ,, with that vas the main doctrine what will happen do you think? half of american people live in the vast open country and really have no concept of what is going down ,its started and mass civil upheaval is coming ,especially with your muslim president in power ,even your constitution is at risk .wake up america ,wake up world ,you dont need to have faith ofr religion to read that the bibles prophesies are happening as it foretold , and this islamic war is in it too ,we are part way through the hundred years of turmoil from the end of days , its there its happening , religious or not we need to have a plan to destroy this evil upheavel

Best Answer

Why are you spreading fear and propaganda? Its gross.

Best Answer

i,m not its how i feel ,i see it here in uk ,,your happy in your little american wild west town , ok its not but your completely unaware of whats really going on elsewhere , i,m 100 miles from the channel tunnel truck drivers here fear for their lives and get beaten up daily and their trucks smashed up ,it ac war zone in calais and the channel tunnel areas ,,its coming there so you need to wake up,my sister lives in a place called ashford its 20 miles from the coast and 15 miles from the illegal incomers camp , its no longer safe to walk out alone if female , 57 rapes by illegal muslim immigrants this last year, its not reported as not pc correct to point fingers at them , get real ,,peaceful life here has been destroyed by these people ,even the bible says god will wipe them from the earth ,fear and propaganda ? you aint seen it yet its all real

Best Answer

you need to read our news here as yours will not show it

Best Answer