Yea, an a lot of the time I can see dark figures....... an sometimes faces, especially in the dark.

Best Answer

when ive stayed at my grans i feel as if my papa's in the room staring down at me but i cant remember him he passed away when i was 2

Best Answer

All the time , in fact right now,

Best Answer

I live in a remote house on the beach, and having 'these' presence is an everyday/night occurrence.<br />
They have not done anything to really scare me..but there are some odd pranks...like misplaced<br />
items that turn up in odd places..live and learn...we are not alone

Best Answer

yes.....i lived in a haunted house when i was younger and i have had other experiances.

Best Answer

i do feel things like this, I feel like someone is in this room with us two right now and staring at us! Nicola? You will have to stay with me until im back at Uni x

Best Answer

lol, i usually only feel it when im alone robyn x

Best Answer

Only briefly ...... then, when I wasn't paying attention, I stepped on a talking gecko.....

Best Answer

When i was sleeping I thought i fleat something on my face, like a hand or something. I freaked out and opened the curtains and switched on lights. Was awake for an hour after that, thought it was a ghost tryina fuc* me up.

Best Answer

i thought i was going mad, a felt a cold gust go by me could feel my hair move across my face, and i also thought somethings tapped my shoulders

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

well i do !!!!

Best Answer