Do you ever feel that people you don’t get along with, who put you down, or make fun of you don’t deserve your love and prayer?
wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 25 in Community

I believe that hurting people need love and affection, but also need a strong firm hand to set them straight. People who hurt others are not at peace with themselves, they are not at one with themselves or the universe. I can pray for someone who hurts me, but I expect those people have to put in the same hard work and effort to change themselves as I have already done and continue to master myself

Best Answer

Nah I just start fkin with them to see why there an azzhole

Best Answer

Except for shard-junkies (who I find unbelievably painful) - I'm pretty forgiving overall.

Best Answer

We do not get things we deserve, we get what we get. And sometimes people who will never appreciate us tend to get our care.

Best Answer

I probably don't give them much thought at all.

Best Answer

Best Answer