I'm not a vegetarian but how do you feel knowing how those animals are being treated and how many are bred only to be slaughtered so young?
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 31 Answers May 24, 2012

Not even in the slightest. I have no problems with my design. I have canines in my mouth, we may not call them such but thats what they are short canines, and that means i am supposed to eat meat. If I was not mean to eat meat it would be toxic to me, ask how rabbits fair when eating meat. So no qualms whatsoever. I personally think of it as a humane thing to do. If we did not eat meat most of these animals would never be born.

Best Answer

Meat is toxic to you, you ******* imbecilic ****. Humans can't eat raw meat, unlike true carnivores. You have to cook it and garnish it to remove the toxins and make it palatable. Not sure why I'm wasting my time responding to a parasite such as yourself - you are clearly utterly devoid of the traits of compassion, intelligence and empathy. "Canines"? Don't make me laugh, you ******* ****, those blunt little squares of enamel that you call 'canines' are, in fact, herbivorous teeth designed to chew foliage, roots, seeds, nuts and vegetables. You ******* scummy, emotionally vapid pile of ****. I would murder you before I harmed a single fly. End your worthless existence, you piece of insignificant flotsam, and stop supporting the torture and slaughter of my friends. You worthless ****.

Best Answer

**** you, you parasitical waste of oxygen. You will suffer eternally for the torment you inflict on nature, you worthless fleck of feces. I want to watch you suffer.

Best Answer

No. I spent years on a farm so I know about animals. Sometimes the look of meat in the grocery store is a turn-off and I cannot buy it. And we farmed humanely.

Best Answer

Explain how breeding and raising an intelligent, sentient, living creature purely as a commodity to be murdered in cold blood for profit can ever be classified as "humane". I share this dying earth with primitive imbeciles.

Best Answer

we ate them ourselves. we raised them in open fields. old-fashioned farming. we were poor. and we gardened too. you are strongly worded. go write a story. without swearing. educate people on your ways.

Best Answer

nope, not one single bit.

Best Answer

Interestingly enough, I'd feel the same watching you and your entire family die in front of me. I'd be completely unmoved. I have the same utter lack of respect for your life as you have for animal life. You parasite.

Best Answer

I do all the time, i hate the fact that there treated like they are an slaughterd for food but i guess we have to eat somthing lol. I only eat chicken,cow and pig cant make myself eat bambi

Best Answer

Meat-eaters are unenlightened, primitive scum who should be eradicated from the world. 'Meat' is absolutely not essential to the human diet - To the idiots who have commented saying their bodies are 'made' to eat meat - What a load of misinformed bullshit. If you look at the biological composition of humans, you'll see that almost every part of our anatomy is herbivorous in design and function. Google it. Again, all supporters and consumers of mass animal torture and murder are worthy only of contempt.

Best Answer

Some, especially cows they remind me of dogs.

Best Answer

I don't feel guilty. But when it tastes gamey I know for a fact it wasn't treated humanely. I will finish my meal so I don't waste the food the animal has provided, but I will not purchase meat from the same place again. Knowing your where your food comes from is the best way to help animals being used for food.

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel a little guilty, but I'm happy because I've cut down on how much meat I eat since last year, and I do try not to eat too much of it. In 2009, I use to have steak like every night, now I probably have it once a week, and I probably only eat meat like 3 or 4 times a week so I think I've doing pretty well to cut it down :)

Best Answer

No, not at all. It is not a crime or "sin" to eat animals. To feel "guilty" about something means you have done something that is wrong or bad, or have harmed another human being.

Best Answer

No. All I hope is that they are bred for food, and are treated and eventually killed humanely. They don't know their fate.

An unbalanced diet, whether primarily carnivorous or herbivorous, is not necessarily very good for us, as we are naturally omnivorous - a necessity imposed by being originally a tropical species that diffused across the world, even to very inhospitable regions.

The difference between then and now is that we can choose.

Best Answer

Humane murder? If you don't see the absolute insanity and absurdity of this concept, you don't deserve to live.

Best Answer

i swear something in me heard a carrot scream when i pulled it out of the ground.

Best Answer

Yes! I cannot eat chicken wings :( I feel so bad about it! Those little arms... *cries*

Best Answer

Not most animals but pigs sometimes remind me of dogs...

Best Answer

I didn't eat meat for years, but it was just a pain in the asz so I took it up again. I do care about how the animals are treated though. I prefer to eat the ones I raise myself, like that little cutie that is my avvie, if I didn't eat him someone did. But didn't he look cute and happy? I promise you that he was very well loved:)

Best Answer

We have canine teeth, so that's a big NO

Best Answer

No, hungry at first... then ah, satisfied (full).

Best Answer

If God did not want us to eat them he would not have made them out of meat.

Best Answer

(pinches tony's cheeks) How cute...you have an opinion. Maybe God doesn't really want us to eat meat. Afterall, mankind had never eaten any kind of meat until after the great flood. (Genesis 9:2-3)

Best Answer

That is why they sank to the bottom. If they ate meat they could float. lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because that's the way the pyramid of life works... Would you prefer that they eat US?"

Best Answer

I'd prefer if we (the animal kingdom) all just got along and we didn't have to eat each other. It just doesn't feel right.

Best Answer

No with out them i would starve

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel bad if I take the last piece..

Best Answer