wtflmao2009 wtflmao2009 70+, M 15 Answers Apr 8, 2010

If the one night stand was a really good experience, I would torment myself for throwing it all away with having only 1 night.

Best Answer

Only if I woke up the next morning and not remember anything.

Best Answer

About what? As long as it was conesual and you are not cheating on a partner why shouldn't one appreciate the comfort and shared pleasure of being with another human being?

Best Answer

Only had a couple in my lifetime and i felt so bad because i woke up thinking what the hell am i doing here with this man i don't know? And i'm better then this ! <br />
You deserve to give yourself to a man that really wants you and respects you. Not some fool you got drunk with.<br />
One might say they had a great time but i don't belive it it just makes you feel empty.

Best Answer

not so much guilty but it didn't make me feel very good about myself. i was using sex in an attempt to obtain other things and when that didn't happen, it made me feel low.

Best Answer

No can't say that I have...

Best Answer

yea sometimes..but then i remember he was using me as much as i was using him and i dont feel so bad after all

Best Answer

It was a looong time ago, they where called Friday night specials by myself and my friends. Long before kids and hubby. Short answer is nope.

Best Answer

Not now I don't,I'm just at a time in my life where I don't, though I remember I have in the passed.

Best Answer

Just guilty for not making a 2 night stand. (:

Best Answer