if so, what helps ypu to shake it?
cancergirl20 cancergirl20 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 16, 2009

There is light at the end of the tunnel babes. You gotta try and help yourself, start looking at the positive things in your life and what you have to be grateful for.

Don't look at what you don't have cos that brings negative energy!!

Go out into a park or somewhere with natural beauty and take deeps breaths and look around at the beauty of it and take in all the details. It will make you feel better.

And watch for the rays of sun shining through the clouds and you will feel a feeling of comfort as that signifies your loved ones that have passed are looking down on you.

Best Answer

My wife.

Best Answer

Yes i do, a better time is coming near for you do not dispair I'm going through same phase just wait it out and dont make dissions without thinking them through

Best Answer

not just hovering over me...... but also coating me like a sticky, greasy substance.

what to do about it.............. just accept it's there, that there is a reason for it, that there are things for you to learn at this time. then also accept that things can change and WILL change.......... and keep you eyes and ears open for opportunities......... sometimes they come quietly and we have to watch and listen hard.

good wishes

robbiew8n

Best Answer

kinda gray actually, but it clears now and then

Best Answer

No. 2009 has been a good year for me.

Best Answer

Errr hell yeah!

Best Answer

The black cloud don't bother me so much it's just the lightening strikes on my tail that hurt...

Best Answer

yes, a black flag on my morning, a black flag on my day.

Best Answer

Yes, That's how I know when the other days are good.

Best Answer

get over it, you can see the bright side too, don't lie!

Best Answer

Yes i think i m one of the top of them becz i hav seen that the girl whoom i love she already hav a boyfriend and the girl whoom i don't lov she love me and stare me i mean i still don't hav a lovable qute partner ...so just becz of that i m like ur question

Best Answer