HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 3 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Health

It's called turning the lightswitch on and off between who you have to be and whom you are. It's not easy, but it's an unfortunate part of life depending on what kind of living you make.

Best Answer

so what should i do? its confusing me

Best Answer

Well, one of two things, fuirst off, what do you for a living? If you don't feel comfortable saying it here, you can talk to me offline in pm. Second thing is that, if you find yourself needing to step back into yourself and having a hard time, take a moment to breathe, take a shower, clean up, put on clean clothes like you are going somewhere, and just while you're doing all of this, reflect, if you need to, take a walk or a drive get som coffee, take a bit to decompress mentally so you can find yourself again. If you ned to switch on the lightswitch and go back into being removed, you need a chance to step into your work mode, get into work mode, similarly, start your routine, make everything just so for you to get things done at work. It's not very easy at first, it's something you grow into over time.

Best Answer

No, I like myself, cutie.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer