Smilefromaveil Smilefromaveil 36-40, F 8 Answers Aug 7, 2010

Maybe you stand out to be different. I don't know you but if I may guess, you might be a tittle more intelligence and even kindness that others don't understand because they are sceptical about good, friendly, insiteful and intelligence above their own. I think this accounts for some people being shuned. They may respect you but just don't understand. I know I could be wrong but I do think this can be true of some

Best Answer

For those of you wondering if everybody is against you. Well not everybody is, but some actually are. It all starts with the way certain people see you. If they like you, you're ok, but if there is something about you that erks a certain type of person, then they will plot against you and try to manipulate your life secretly. I've seen it myself, done to myself and others. I've even been in on a few plots, but only observed this happening. You see, some people, especially females entertain themselves by ostricizing others. They get a kick out of it and actually get real good at it. You really don't have to do anything to deserve this kind of treatment. You can be picked at random just because somebody gets the idea to pick on you. It might be the way you carry yourself, it might be the way you look. But the bottom line is that there are these types of people out there that insist on building themselves up by knocking others down indirectly. It's as if they were taught the skills by their parents or something, because they are relentless with this way of life. If you start to pay attention, you will be able to tell exactly who is doing this. You have to be awake to see it. No, there is nothing mentally wrong with you. You are not crazy. They are out there, and they are plotting against you. It's called the popularity/pecking order game.

Best Answer

All my life!! Why, they even ignore me at church! I admit I’m rather shy and don’t say much, plus I’m what you might call “different” (personality-wise), but the few who’ve taken the time to get to know me have been quite surprised.

Best Answer

That is just so sad it can happen in the house of God. Church people are sometimes the people who are the ones that think they show up and all the sins for the week they committed are forgiven. I'm just sayin'<br /><br />
<br /><br />
What is it that you feel is "different" about your pesonality?

Best Answer

Actually I was talking with my husband about this last night. If been long time to explain him. We always expect more from Congregations members than the neighbor that don't know about Yahweh....I been quite and very shy but I'm good observed. I really don't like be around of high school drama girls. People sometimes give me their look,I say hi to the people and they don't respond, Maybe I'm not in fashion but, I feel happy and confident what I wear . Actually I have a meeting in the house and one or two women came to my house ,and don't said hi to me I thought that was disrespect but, I said maybe their are tired... and I desired go after 12 minutes and say hi to them because they came to my house. I was in the kitchen and all were talking about someone that been in difficult times any of those women asked me come enjoy the conversation>>>L??? well , I told my husband that is the group I have to be in the congregation then I need to think be in my house and continue read the bible by myself . Actually people think my family is not righteousness because my husband celebrated the Aggies football games they not what anything to do with us. SO my question is how you can be in the congregation and don't accept people because you feel you are better that me? maybe that is not against me but, you against my family. Family is everything for me. One reason not be around women always not be easy. I feel that I need to pray more and fast more and be alone more too.

Best Answer

No, because everyone else are lepers!

Best Answer

Yes I have especially at work. When not everyone agrees on the same thing. It is not a good feeling. Stop and think about the people that could be aganist you. Ask yourself how am I thinking or doing things different than them. Examples could be you are cruel to someone, that everyone likes and feels your wrong. Be logic and fair with people around you. It does not hurt if you can be nice to someone for no reason at all. Life is easier when your kind and nice to others. We do not always need a reason to smile at others. I'll go a step more, become clean and neat with yourself. Haircut, bath, clean clothes, If people are rude to you, do not be revengful. You can change for the best, little at a time, things usually are not as bad as we think they are and it causes us not to smile. My idea will not change people's mind overnight, but it does work. Good luck and I wish you a happy life.

Best Answer

Great advice! I am what you call a people pleaser. I am nice to EVERYONE....too nice some people say. I always was friends with all kinds of people in HS. Not just in one click. I am a clean and well groomed person and smile all the time. My problem now is hence the ID smile from a veil..."do you think you can tell" ....the difference...<br /><br />
So all great advice but now what do you say? Is it Karma? Cursed? Being taken advantage of from every angle? or am I just a reborn lepar?

Best Answer

People ignore me. I have seen this all my life. And the answer for "why they hate me?" is, they find me difficult to underatand. They think that i'm not as normal as they are. They feel that my thoughts and my actions are something which is of some great thinker or philosopher. They fail to understand that i'm also a normal guy like them. If there is a difference, the only one is they not yet learnt to see through things. Those who understood me, are very much surprised about my personality.....

Best Answer

When is your Birthday? Just curious?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I recently heard people fear what they don't understand. And they will be against you if they are threatened by you. But come on that many hater's in this world?! I don't believe that EVERYONE can be against you....but I am living it. So it is difficult to believe that everyone I encounter is a out right hater.

Best Answer

I often feel this way myself, but it is something I discovered to be rather situational in life sometimes. I spent over 27 years living in an area where the people had spent an excessive amount of time gossiping out of small town boredom, and coincidentally I had done enough that was perceived to be wrong to make me the prominent topic on a regular basis. I admit my hands have not always been pristine, but honestly no worse than most either. <br />
I now live 300 miles away from that town and surprise... even after 8 years in a new location...no problems at all. No gossip, no judgment, I am considered respectable by most accounts (so far as I know of anyways). The difference? There was no one here that knew me nor felt obligated to run all over town spreading rumors and "informing people". I think as others have said here there are just some people who find amusement in tormenting others and damaging their reputation for the purpose of feeling better about their own pathetic lives.

Best Answer

You're to hard on yourself. If you are nice to people the tend to be nice in return. Try it.

Best Answer

Tend is the key word. I am nice, even when I should be mean. My motto...kill them with kindness always is my way. That is what I am asking: You are the kindest person you know...you go out of your way to help people without any personal gain. You believe that God will give you what you deserve in the end. You would give your last morsol of food to your dog or cat....and all you get back is jealousy, hate, people trying to hurt you with words, actions, making you look bad in front of coworkers, bosses, etc. I wish I can learn to STOP being nice! So I have tried it thank you ;)

Best Answer