going into a relationship with a ton of baggage is no way to start a relationship.sorry

Best Answer

as long as you're being honest, there's nothing wrong with a distraction... and no problems that cant be worked out.

Best Answer

Being in a relationship definitely does not solve your problems at all. In my opinion it just adds to your problems because now you have to worry about 2 people instead of one. Fix yourself first and then move forward from there.

Best Answer

No one is responsible to clean up your problem but yourself. Everyone has their own circumstances and experiences that must be dealt independently. You both can share and learn how to reduce the problems together and still you are the one who will decide how to solve and deal with it.

Best Answer

all the time.....

Best Answer

No, relationships have their own special problems. A few simple problems may be solved by being in a relationship, but there are many, many complex problems that come with any relationship.

Best Answer

every second

Best Answer

Women feel that way all the time.<br />
Bad credit?<br />
Need someone to abuse?<br />
Want a new pair of shoes?<br />
Then ladies, MARRIAGE IS FOR YOU!

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

I still didn't feel i m 100% dam sure that love meaning is solve the all problem becz when u love the problem alway's be stay away from ur life...........have nice day

Best Answer

maybe to some extent. i miss that feeling where i used to wake up in the morning knowing someone special was thinking about me, chose me.

Best Answer