I feel like my life is so monotonous and boring. I wake up and do the same things every day and then go to bed and it starts all over again every morning, day after day. I do normal supposedly "fun" things like going out for drinks, movie or coffee with friends and it's nice and all but I still wouldn't call it fun nor exciting. I crave excitement and adventure. I want to travel, explore the world, meet new and interesting people, try new things, witness something truly life changing, amazing and beautiful. I want to rob a bank or catch a train going who-knows-where and see where I end up, or dive off the high dive at the pool even!...just SOMETHING to make me feel the excitement of life again and to make me feel alive. I can't remember the last time I've even done something remotely NEW or exciting in life. But I am married and have a child and we barely have enough money to make ends meet. I love my family more then anything but I feel so bored these days. Anyone else?
marskie05 marskie05 18-21, F 1 Answer Nov 24, 2013 in Hobbies