Angeleyes1991 Angeleyes1991 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 6, 2010

Life happens to everyone, everyday it ...it doesn't pass anyone by. <br />
You have to make the choice to live each day to the fullest and find happiness in the small things. Don't waste your life waiting for something good to "happen". I've seen many people in my life live that way. They say "Oh I'll feel so much better when I get that promotion" , or "If only I could meet a great guy I would be happy"...or, "Once I lose 20 pounds I'm going to finally feel good about myself." Precious days and years are wasted with these types of thoughts. It's okay to want those things but you have to be truly happy with your life without them. Plus, If you stay positive and focus on the good things, the things you want from life will come sooner.<br />
I know it's hard to focus on positive things when you are sad and depressed, but it's the only way to beat it sweetheart. You are so young and beautiful and your whole life is ahead of you. For that alone you should be joyful.<br />
Hugs.

Best Answer

I remember those moments before the ER team of doctors brought me back to life, I thought about what my life had been and did I feel complete, ready to go. It is scary to think you can do so much more and even if you had a little more time what I might accomplish. I had to let go of what ifs and be thankful for what I am. It is not much in the grand scheme of **** but it is me. The moment is now just live it.

Best Answer

Good and bad things has to come to an end.You know yourself best as to make yourself happy.What is best to you is not to others.

Best Answer

Yes ..you nailed it.

Best Answer

no, every day is a new opportunity. I don't see death as a complete end, but a new beginning. it's always what you make it.

Best Answer

lifes **** get used to it

Best Answer

I do; I"ve been feeling that way for a little while.

Best Answer

i think you need a hobby. just remember all the things that you have done in your lifetime, i thing it would take a lifetime to remember them

Best Answer

Shoot, life HAS passed me by! Thankfully I know that this life isn’t all there is!!!

Best Answer