ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 14 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I can be as much of an -------- as the next guy but I'm not going out of my way trying to be one...so no I don't ever feel like that.

Best Answer

No that will be giving yourself too much power

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Wow, this was deep.

Best Answer

im not a cultist.... they are still the ***#oles

Best Answer

I know I'm the problem. I hate normal people. They disgust me with their self indulgence. Yes, I'm the problem. I just won't give in to peer pressure enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with Agent Smith.

Best Answer

No, it's the rest of the world. I'm sure.

Best Answer

No offense, but I am not the only A-hole

Best Answer

No no I wasn't saying you were, just wondering if you ever felt that way..

Best Answer

Yes, I have.

Best Answer

Did you call me?

Best Answer

Hi tonybologna I've miss you!!

Best Answer

I will be here for a few days.

Best Answer

In the 70's and 80's there was a whole philosophy built on this. Anyone else remember EST? People used to pay $100s to go to seminars where they were told they were a-holes and we're all a-holes and we have to learn to live with a-holes while not being a-holes ourselves. <br />
Sounds like a crock today - but it's probably just as valid as anything else out there.

Best Answer

LOL your an ******* now pay the lady on the way out...Sound about right for the 80's ..

Best Answer