What kind of attitude is that for hollow ichigo? I demand you change your avi! Making me look emo and ****.....

Best Answer

you know you dont see very many bleach fans any more we have to stick together plus im not emo so dont go spreding that sh** around

Best Answer

You feel like killing yourself, pretty emo of you, dude. And just because you're a fan of bleach doesnt mean I have to kiss your ***. I'm sorry if I come off as a ****, but it's just me showing some tough love.

Best Answer

i understand but for one u r an *** and for two im not emo and three i never asked you to kiss my ***. thats me showing tough love

Best Answer

I know I'm an ***, no need to point out the obvious. and I will believe you're not emo when your attitude changes about killing yourself. I actually tend not to get along with other bleach fans so tough luck for you.

Best Answer

No, and you should talk to someone. In all honest life really is a gift. <br />
don't just throw it away. Find some help.

Best Answer

doesn't work

Best Answer

I do not feel like slighting the wrist, or any other part of the body, cause if you do not die, the germs will eat you alive. Yea, you put a bandaid/ firstaid cream, from some family saving you, but the damage is already done and now you spend lots of money and time taking care of the gangreen that set in.

Best Answer

That doesn't do a thing for my blood pressure except lowing it.

Best Answer