Every time i have to go to kaiser the people that work there suck *** and never show you respect. I also just love how they act like your faking like your sick or hurt and want to pass off drugs to you like that is all people go for. so thank you kaiser for your excellent patient care oh and making me go through years of pain before one kind doctor really took the time to do there job and be a Medical Doctor.
UnexpectedSuspect UnexpectedSuspect 26-30 7 Answers Feb 17, 2012

which is why i stopped caring

Best Answer

i dont know Kaiser...but i do know that goverment assisted medical staff treat you that way. Now that i work 2 jobs and can afford my own medical, i dont have that problem anymore. They call me to make sure i am comiing now!

Best Answer

Sometimes...that's part of the reason I don't feel the need to go to the doctor. It's one thing if your problem is something obvious like a heart attack quite another if the issue is more subtle. All doctors aren't bad though, so if you have a continuing problem, maybe you should just try a different doctor...at least until you know what the issue is.

Best Answer

I understand your frustration. I used to have Kaiser and at the time, they were WONDERFUL with my young son, but as for my own care, not so good. I finally found out that if I wanted to see the same doctor more than once I needed to go to one of the smaller outlying clinics rather than the main one and with a lot of medical issues it really is important to be able to see the same doctor over time.

Best Answer

That's kinda how life goes. It's hard to get a good doctor.

Best Answer