which is why i stopped caring

Best Answer

i dont know Kaiser...but i do know that goverment assisted medical staff treat you that way. Now that i work 2 jobs and can afford my own medical, i dont have that problem anymore. They call me to make sure i am comiing now!

Best Answer

Sometimes...that's part of the reason I don't feel the need to go to the doctor. It's one thing if your problem is something obvious like a heart attack quite another if the issue is more subtle. All doctors aren't bad though, so if you have a continuing problem, maybe you should just try a different doctor...at least until you know what the issue is.

Best Answer

I understand your frustration. I used to have Kaiser and at the time, they were WONDERFUL with my young son, but as for my own care, not so good. I finally found out that if I wanted to see the same doctor more than once I needed to go to one of the smaller outlying clinics rather than the main one and with a lot of medical issues it really is important to be able to see the same doctor over time.

Best Answer

That's kinda how life goes. It's hard to get a good doctor.

Best Answer