They basically just scatter like cockroaches in the light.
HappyZappyZaperson HappyZappyZaperson 26-30, T 6 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Depression

Everytime I've been SERIOUSLY in need of a friend, no one will even answer their phone. So I've come here but I don't come here often and don't know anyone here either....and when I say seriously I'm talking everytime I've tried to 'seriously' no longer be here.

Best Answer

yes, I really feel like I don't have the right to be blue or down, that I am supposed to be strong publicly. stoic.

Best Answer

That's why I come on here...there are some lovely people who are always here for me :)

Best Answer

As if.

Best Answer

You need to add the right people

Best Answer

What right people? You come on here, you try to talk to someone and they brush you off with all these facts, just like a fake therapist. You tell people, wherever you go on here how you feel and barely anyone thinks about it. There was one point where I put int he questions area that I wanted to kill myself, barely anyone answered. Then some random person did the same thing and got all the support he wanted. And what am I supposed to do? Talk to my fiance? Yeah that'll go well.

Best Answer

Talk to me if you want...there is always someone to listen x

Best Answer

and what would be the point, really? I have people who say they wanna talk and then back out the last minute, how refreshing.

Best Answer

I'm not like that, I've been through a tough time and know what it feels like to need somebody. I'm young but I'm here and I won't back out whatever you need to talk about x

Best Answer

yes, happens all the time to me!

Best Answer

Yes, I feel like that ALL the time.

Best Answer