Sometimes we are and sometimes we aren't. Oh, I blame GertrudeSnively, she stole my answer!

Best Answer

We ARE in completely different worlds, but we also have a world that we share. Works out beautifully.

Best Answer

my husband and i do. i'm southern and crazy. he's a straight-laced yank from ny. i did everything he never got to do because he was doing everything i didn't. i've even slept with more women than he has. it's nuts really. i'm impulsive and he's sooooo patient. we're the odd couple i swear. but for some reason, it works so beautifully.......

Best Answer

Yes. Try to find a couple of things in common. Otherwise, you end up like a lot of couples (including my own) I know not being married any more.

Best Answer

Yes I do feel a certain estrangement with my husband of 6 years. I know that in a real relationship romance fades and that estrangement is normal. Movies have us believing in " soulmates" and other such garbage. Find a person that does not bring out homicidal impulses in you and stick with him. Good Luck!

Best Answer

My SO and I live in different worlds as in perceiving things differently & having different opinions. We also agree to disagree, while sharing several things in common.<br />
Yes; I believe this is normal. The key to drifting away from each other is compromise and understanding the uniqueness of each individual.<br />
Somehow, I find it hard to imagine being with someone that is exactly like me.

Best Answer

You should read "You Just Don't Understand." It's a good book about that feeling.

Best Answer