how do you make it go awayyy
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 10 Answers May 22, 2012

I have had this problems for over 20 years.I don't usually eat bread,(wheat products)

also I am careful with spicy food,and acidic foods.I eat slow and chew well.pizza,and popcorn and carbonated beverages can be tricky.cheese/dairy products are also a big issue at times.

Best Answer

Sometimes. That's the reason that I am familiar with dysphagia - the correct medical term. It's often associated with GERD.

Best Answer

Yikes! my ex's father had gerd, it was extremely painful for him and he often was rusged to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack but it was the gerd. hope i never get that!

Best Answer

You just have to wait. I've found that the feeling comes from eating certain things. So pay attention to what you've eaten before getting the feeling. For me, its apples, and mcdonalds food.

Best Answer

i had italian sausage and peppers. i feel like maybe i didnt chew the sausage well enough cuz it was really hot. lol

Best Answer

Its often caused by acid indigestion. Try taking an antacid or if your brave bakeing powder

Best Answer

Sometimes I get that sensation with pills. I drink fluids and hope it will work its way down. Can be painful.

Best Answer

Sometimes. Mostly behind my nose.

Best Answer

yes! I can't make it leave

Best Answer