Oh yes, a rock does much better than I do.

Best Answer

Yeah I know how that goes, no fun :/ Fight on though right? :)

Best Answer

I am very bad at communication. I don't seem to get it right with everyone.

Best Answer

You are not alone. I don't any friends to hang out with and no boyfriends for the past 5 years. I think I've pretty much isolated myself. It's hard esp. when I'm planning to have a job that requires good communication skills. I don't know what to do now......

Best Answer

Oh, I'm very sorry, that's rough! I'm also looking to get a job that requires good communication :/ They should write a manual or something for all of us that aren't so good at speaking...

Best Answer

Yeah definitely feel that way, but I always say the wrong things the wrong time if I do speak. At least a rock is quiet.

Best Answer

That's a good point... I'm like that too, I find its better to stay quiet, and when I do say the wrong thing It's kinda like "Oh look at the time I have to go!" and run away. Good to know I'm not alone!

Best Answer

A moldy rock, at that.

Best Answer

Oh I understand :/ Good to know I'm not alone!

Best Answer

i answer from work perspective:<br />
Always. but then when i get to be in the workplace longer, interact with the same people more, especially the bosses, over time i relax and talk just a bit more. eventually i do not stress myself out too much by not being talkative and sociable like other people.<br />
that is, until a new boss or colleagues come along - and the cycle begins again :-)

Best Answer

That tends to be how I am, when I'm around people more I'm more comfortable. The problem is getting there is really awkward, as I'm sure you know :) Thank you for your input!

Best Answer