I could never decide what I wanted to be "when I grew up", and now that I'm 32 years old, I can say that I *still* can't decide! I am interested in a lot of things, but I think I could have made a great makeup artist, teacher, or nutritionist. What about you?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Work

I will if i don't get selected to be in the next star wars

Best Answer

No, I feel like I never heard it.

Best Answer

Yes definitely! I adore medicine and know that I could have made a d*mn good doctor. I find Anatomy & Physiology so exciting. It comes so easy to me and I know it like the back of my hand. But for whatever reason it just never seemed like the right time for me to pursue it and, well, now I'm too old.

Best Answer

All I ever wanted to be was a mom, and now that I am, I'm not as good at it as I thought I'd be. Damn depression.

Best Answer

No, I think that just by living, learning from my experiences, and helping others that I am fulfilling my purpose in life.

Best Answer

Excellent way to look at things. :)

Best Answer

i'm 54 now and yep that boat sailed off years ago never to be seen again , not even a post card

Best Answer

I dont even know what my calling is.

Best Answer

Yep, I think they have the wrong number... <br />
Actually I think I'm living my "calling" but I don't like it :-(

Best Answer

yes cutie, I would recommend going with an employee-owned company where the pay is great and you get good benefits

Best Answer

I knew I should have answered the phone when it rang

Best Answer