annona annona 31-35 6 Answers Jun 7, 2012

I try to get along with all my friends, but to be honest, I have only one BEST friend. Shockingly, she's the biggest drama queen of them all. :)

Best Answer

NO. i have the best friends in the world (proud?haha! YUP!). we celebrate good times and mess things up together. we fight, we got flaws..we're not perfect but we appreciate and love each other :D

Best Answer

good people are hard to find i thought i had friends but in reality its was just people who like to party and get ****** up and do stupid **** but whenever i needed them they were never therei cant talk to any of them i just never found anyone who was a good friend or who i could connect with that was like me in time you will find people like you that you can connect with a friend is to better you or atleast not bring you down

Best Answer

mine party too much but they are there when I need them. But I can't party anymore. It's just not the way I want to live. I don't know if I find new friends.

Best Answer

its called maturing i wanted to stop partying and evryones main concern was getting ****** up every weekend or day they had off they didnt want to do normal things that people my age should be doing i am slowly meeting people who i get along with better and are more wherei am at in life

Best Answer