I'm afraid of ending up alone, I'm even more afraid of ending up with someone.

Best Answer

Relationships are like seasons. They come and go. Some last longer than others, so we just have to enjoy them as much as we can while we have them. When you were born, you came into this world alone(unless your a twin or something), and when you die, you'll be leaving this world alone. Make the best of those relationships that happen throughout your story.

Best Answer

The thing is, and i don't want to get into the metaphysical, but honestly does it matter if we die alone? The goal was never to find someone to love in order to take them on our sprits journey after death, but to find someone that we would be able to share our hearts and ourselves with. To honestly make this Life as beautiful as it can be.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's the goal, but there is definitely no guarantee that we'll find exactly what we are looking for. So we have to make the best of what we are offered in this life.

Best Answer

That's the truth man. But honestly, the emptiness, its terrible. And i feel we definitly try and make the best of situations but settling doesn't seem like a good option.

Best Answer

i dont want to hope anymore. bcoz im sure i'll end up alone.

Best Answer

Yeah, I do.

Best Answer

i always feel like that everyday.

Best Answer

I am alone, n plan to b that way, Forever, n I Relish in it

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer