When was the last time you were seriously romanced by your man? You know where he pulled out all the stops to do something really sweet and loving for you.

Best Answer

Drugs seem to do it.

Best Answer

I don't do drugs anymore. Not for three years. The strongest thing I take now are vitamins.

Best Answer

guess that ain't it then, Ok, got one more, age, the older I get, the less sex means in comparison to other options, but, I'm 60

Best Answer

Yeah but I'm 26... so if it's starting already I'm going to be a dried up crab by the time I'm 60!

Best Answer

Alright, lets not talk that way, my wife is sensitive on the subject :-) She does not see herself as dried up crab and it is my job to help her keep that self perception.

Best Answer

yes I feel like I have been losing it slowly for the past 5 years. but i was nearly a addict so I dont know how bad losing a bit of my drive is. I used to only lose the urge for 20 minutes after sex even after 3 or 4 times in a day. now I at least can go three days in a row. Still need to mastubate after 2 days.

Best Answer