KristineVL KristineVL 16-17, F 14 Answers Jan 6 in Community

All the time. Then I try and keep in mind that it's MY life, not really wasting it if I am living it.

Best Answer

Yes i feel this way all the time...

Best Answer

YES! I have Borderline Personality Disorder-read its definition, so its easy to feel that way. Its easy at certain ages & certain times in your life too. ITS 2014 TRY FINDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS INSIDE YOUR MIND TO DWELL ON!!! Easier said than done, sorry you feel that way.

Best Answer

BPDSAM23 thank you for your support!

Best Answer

Most of the time. Mostly where I'm on a party. And I don't when I travel and help other people that really need it.

Best Answer

What life?

Best Answer

Most of the time. When I am not my self and I am trying to be someone I am not.

Best Answer

i feel like that all the time, but it doesnt bother me to the point that im going to make changes anytime soon, im content. let others take the risks im too lazy

Best Answer

It may feel like it sometimes, but I know I haven't wasted my life, but pursued it differently than others have or might. My accomplishments might be few and varied, but to me, it all meant something on a deeply personal and passionate level. It wasn't all for nothing, and when I consider what my life might have been, I really don't feel sad or bad about not wanting that for myself. I was always different, and I expect that I always will be.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think my opinions is worth Gold, seriously? lol

Best Answer

I'm trying to waste my life.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

well, I have ,so that's just an accurate assessment

Best Answer