Ever make a major decision in your life that was just not the right choice?
KayKai KayKai 26-30, F 41 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Well, I have made bad decisions....but you live and learn. And don't make the same mistakes again. It always seems awful when it's happening...but I always manage to pull myself thru.

Best Answer

"All roads lead to Rome." You cannot ruin your life; every decision you make is exactly right. May your path meander.

Best Answer

yes i do but once u ****** u life no going back is there

Best Answer

The good out weighs the bad

Best Answer

You can't ruin your life unless you dwell in the past. The worst thing you can do is to listen and follow people who do not know. Make up your own mind, listen to your own soul, if you can't keep up with 'Joneses, 'don't. If you can't be a lawyer, be a policeman and put lawyers in jail.

Best Answer

yes, i struggled for years working hard to pay my mortgage (17yrs) when i seperated from my ex years ago...i moved areas due to work and back nearer family..couldnt get on the housing ladder here as not enough equity in house, so decided to sell it on a quick sell service, this was a couple yrs ago, when house prices dropped... my debts run up quickly due to paying high rent and mortgage and bills on both,, sold house and was left with 8K which had to go on debts...left with no money, no house, no savings and in a debt management scheme... i worked so hard all those years...and really wish i could turn back the clock and do things different. i am 47, got 5 years of debt management..a son out of work who has caused me stress, with unpaid fines..so selling anything to get the money together to stop bailiffs. i work hard, live a clean life, am good to people..and cant believe how i could have made such bad decissions. i feel a complete failure..and if i really think about it all i dare not cry because i feel i will not stop. i wake up wondering what is the point..

Best Answer

jesus christ.. im wondering how are u now..

Best Answer

yes I have. I was just about to graduate college and had applied to the same college I was going to at the time for grad school, I had been accepted with a RA (research assistant) which means your tuition is paid for and you get paid to do research. I was awarded the senior of the year award in my department, had flawless grades, and had just been offered an internship at the company of my dreams; literally I had planned my whole life on working for this company, and I was the the only undergrad who had ever been offered an internship with the company, everyone else was grad students. I had everything set in place my life, was in the exact path that I had worked so hard for. Then I failed my drug test, the last step into going into my internship. I don't even do drugs on the regular, quit smoking weed when I got into college. But it was a hair follicle test and I had thought it was a urine drug test. Three weeks ago I was slightly intoxicated and did two lines of coke in celebration of my new offered internship. Hair follicle test can detect anything from 30-90 days. So I didn't get my internship, I was black listed which meant every company that was connected to that company could see that I had failed a drug test, every single one of my professors who had voted for me as "senior of the year" knew I had this internship and then for them to find out that I had failed my drug test. It was too humiliating, I did not continue with my masters there. I had not applied to any other schools because I thought my future was set. please don't make the same mistake I did, don't do drugs.

Best Answer

yes i do feel like i ruined my life but i learned you must stand firm,tall and proud

Best Answer

I think my problem was from not being properly trained early in life. I think it led to some bad decisions later, which I now feel I let others do it for me. Now i'm reaping the results.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No longer so.

Best Answer

Can think of so many things I would have done diffirently or should have done, and think where and how would things be today if I had. So yes I have ruined a lot of things in my life. But nobody gets up and says - today I'm going to do something that will ruin my life. I'm older and wiser now, with lots of regrets. But life goes on, and I have soooo many blessings that have made up for the wrong choices.

Best Answer

Yes, if I could go back in time and make things right...I would do it in a heartbeat! That one decision caused major wreckage in my life. I am at the point of trying to rebuild myself up, it's a long process!

Best Answer

Its never too late.

Best Answer

Nope, I've made a ton of mistakes over the years, made many a wrong turn but whilst at times my life may seem like a car wreck I've always ended up OK.

Best Answer

at times yes but if you do not travel the road of pain will you truly understand the path of pleasure if you have learned from this is was not wrong and life is not over it happened for most every day so do something today to make it better than yesterday and if you can try to make things better some things you can not fix but that does not mean you can not spend effort making them better

Best Answer

Sooooo many times, but I still have hope for myself :)

Best Answer

No, never.<br />
I don't regret my major decisions.<br />
Of course, there is always a possibility for improvement.

Best Answer

Once, and it got better. I don't think that anymore.

Best Answer

no neva<br />
watch and learn<br />
u never seen anyone pull this off

Best Answer