mat4 mat4 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 2 in Health

Hmmm.....I've forgotten that feeling

Best Answer

Lucky you. Being emotional is a condemn.

Best Answer

Its all about taking control of ur mind my friend.. And don't worry ,contrary to popular belief, nobody's out there to gt u :-P

Best Answer

Hmm. I've the impression I have quite a strong control of my mind, especially of my thoughts, my actions, and the way I appear to others. Maybe even too much, sometimes. It's just emotions that belong to another compartment, I guess.

Best Answer

Has happened

Best Answer

I just get nauseous and really angry.<br />
So I end up cutting things until I chill out.

Best Answer

In my case, I never reached the point to hurt myself physically. I guess, I just never felt like I would have found some relief in doing that. Sadness just want its f***ing time to pass, after all, I suppose. Wouldn't help more avoiding that, and ranting to someone? Just asking, o'course.

Best Answer

Oh, I don't cut myself.
I cut other things. I just stab at things and shred them until I'm satisfied.

Best Answer

Oh gosh, sorry for the misunderstanding then.
I used to throw/destroy random objects when I was younger, as well, but now it wouldn't give me enough satisfaction anymore. Haha. And, usually sadness and anger come separate, in my case, most of the times.

Best Answer

Only every time my horse doesn't win

Best Answer

Best Answer