I had some real awkward periods of time when I was growing up. Now I just don't care.

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes. I think we all do at one point. But it's how we react to that feeling that tells us and others who we really are.

Best Answer

Indeed I do. You would not believe how much trouble I have with self confidence. But I keep telling myself, Everyone is Unique, everyone has something beautiful about them. Be it eyes, hair, smile, lips, body, skin tone, skin clearity etc etc. Just gotta keep positive.

Best Answer

The thing is there is nothing good about me. You see I write down all my features and go over them every day to see whats good and whats not. Since I was 12 nothing and I mean nothing, has been good :-(

Best Answer

Aww come on, there must be something you like about yourself? Not even your eyes or your smile?

Best Answer

No really there is nothing I like

Best Answer

Naw. You have to be proud of who you are. EVERYONE is beautiful in their own unique way. And trust me, someone out there thinks you're beautiful just the way you are.

Best Answer