I'm feeling so depressed at the moment. I considered writing an experience but then I just thought 'What's the point? I can't be bothered to explain it all, I just want to sit and do nothing and think about it.' It's a horrible feeling when you don't even have the energy to talk about something because it's making you feel so ****.
RoloWarrior RoloWarrior 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 28 in Health

That's happened to me and it will pass

Best Answer

Every day :x

Best Answer

Yup, I can recount for well over 10 times in my life that if I had a gun present with me, I wouldn't be commenting on your question as we speak. Lack of motivation is one of the worst feelings, there are ways to overcome it that are safe like buying L-tyrosine or acetyl-L-carnitine(amino acids), after a week or two you'll actually be happy and feel great naturally.

Best Answer

yeah, I can relate to what you're saying; sometimes, I can be so down, it takes effort doing the very simplest of things.

Best Answer