Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 9 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. Sometimes when someone likes me, in any way, I busily dissect why that is so, when I am not interacting with them. I mean I'm a nice person, but I think about what I did or didn't say when realistically I can't say everything I need to... and I think of what I have to offer them, hoping it's enough. I'm always assessing my worth. I have a few people in my life who try to assure me that it's there, but I still get nervous about it. I'm like, "Really? Why would they be interested in me? What have I done to deserve it? They're so kind...".

Best Answer

Nice answer! I appreciate your input.

Best Answer

I feel like that alot also...good answer

Best Answer

I have this friend who is beautiful and popular and talks to all these people who hate me. whenever we catch up or hang lit I find myself wondering why she wants to be around me and talk to me

Best Answer

Maybe 'cause she sees the good in you.

Best Answer

Not at all! If someone is giving me attention is cause I need to help them out in some way. If I can, I will do anything for the person.

Best Answer

I can't remember any specific time but there have been lots of times I felt some was thinking too highly of me because I had low self confidence

Best Answer

Yes, when I didn't love myself enough ! Many feel that way when they're young and inexperienced especially!

Best Answer

Sometimes though, even when you love yourself, for x reasons a certain type of person might make you feel unworthy of their affection. Why? It beats me.

Best Answer

Obviously you will create the results you think you deserve ...

Best Answer

oh yea....deffinately. there is a wonderful man that is in love with me...I do not deserve his affections.....he is too good for me.

Best Answer

he deserves much more than me....much much more

Best Answer

All the time. Why has been stated already...(for no apparent reason)...

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer