feelingmisplaced feelingmisplaced 22-25, T 17 Answers Apr 9, 2011

Life can be a little overwhelming sometimes. Its how you deal with it that makes the difference

Best Answer

That's true I guess

Best Answer

yes. when i realised i had been lied to by everybody. i didn't know who certain people in my relatives were til too late! and they never liked me from the time i was a child they abused me. I realised I had missed out on so much equality and being a real person. I was kept in the dark and feed BS and abused. That hurt me deeply as to why? I wasn't that bad a person. when I had the nervous breakdown - I was left like a leaper - made fun of for masturrbating and being the family freak... but it was all their abuse and doing! "yes, rena lane super bitchh - it did come as a shock to find out I was so disliked and hated" I knew there was some thing strange - I just didn't realise how much so from my earliest memories of childhood. I am the one with the real power now... cuz you can't fix or hide what you've all done now to me!!!! I am the one now - the dog laughing!!!! and I have showed you up for what you really are! HOW YOU PREY ON THE YOUNG AND YOU ABUSED ME SEXUALLY AS A CHILD - 1975!<br />
I really wish you'd keep the old man away from here! evil witch!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

almost every day..if i didnt have my son i dont think i would be here

Best Answer

I'm good you have something to live for.

Best Answer

That's when I know I need a break.

Best Answer

Nope. Too many things I haven't done yet

Best Answer

All the time. Just keep going. Good things happen. You might want to see a doctor about depression and get some pills. I did.

Best Answer

I've tried that but for many reasons I can't get to one. I need it though or ima do something crazy... No crazier

Best Answer

somedays yes . :d . others no . <br />
it depends. <br />
when we.re sad we thing " :-j **** with this live na"<br />
but then we.re happy and laughing :X:))<br />
life is hard. for verybody .<br />
but it`s much lovely when you live because you want . then those days when you live even you don`t want

Best Answer

Every day I feel my heartbeat and wish it would just stop, when I go to sleep I wish I would fall into a dream and never wake up, Im just going to die alone anyway so whats the point?

Best Answer

yea but good times r comming

Best Answer

Hope so

Best Answer

Oh realy? Thats what I thought 20 years ago, Im still waiting.

Best Answer

all the time. ppl say that things will get better but i dont belive them. maby once or twice (if im lucky) il have a good day. lucky me today was a good day. but im still slitting my wrists!

Best Answer

Yeah they always say that or tell u u are a good person but they don't undeerstand u at all. Its crazy and I also cut.

Best Answer

Yes when my husband took his life,he took part of me and his 3 children.Since that day,I have worked hard to build my life to where I can feel whole again.The only part of me that will never heal completly are the scars.

Best Answer

I used for the longest time, but then I saw the rainbow... you should never give up.

Best Answer

And where can I find this rainbow u speak of?

Best Answer