justANNIE justANNIE 46-50, F 17 Answers Sep 7, 2008

I have often felt this way. Nothing has ever really worked out for me as I have wanted or needed it to. I try to focus on the positive and make the best of what is, so I cant say its all been "horrible". I seek a higher level of contentment though I dont ask for alot out of life. These have always been elusive. I think that all of life is balanced (night/day, hot/cold, up/down, left/right, love/hate, etc., etc.), and I think it applies to this too....some people are meant to be fortunate, happy, and content in their lives....but in order for that to be, there are others who have to experience the opposite to keep the balance in check (just a theory). There is one thing that life has blessed me with and I have found alot of contentment there (even though its not exactly perfect)....a friend, lover, mate, and companion so I dont have to face all of my dissapointments alone.....my adorable wife.

Best Answer

I believe some are meant to be happy and some not. I am the latter. That is God's plan. Do I feel like killing myself? Yes I do. Why don't I? Coz I don't want to give God the satisfaction of saying 'you committed suicide n u can't be in heaven' There is no fighting what's destined. live with being unhappy n plod on. Hopefully the plodding isn't too long.

Best Answer

Being totally happy has been totally elusive to me. I have suffered many health problems and surgeries, and, due to a dysfunctional childhood, slipped into some very bad behavior patterns with men. I have also made some very bad other life choices. In short, I have suffered, partly through my own faults and partly not. We all suffer, but some more than others. I am also single and childless and for the single person of any age combating loneliness is a constant struggle. I believe life is about love and that God is love, but not all of us have humans to love or be loved by. I have never been loved or cherished by a man, but I have learned to find my love where I can; with my pets and my friends. In that I am blessed; some people do not even have friends. Let us pray for them and show them love when we come across them.

Best Answer

yes i do all the time

Best Answer

Happiness is a figment of the imagination. Happiness to each person is different. Happeniess is something that we pray for but most of the time the answer is NO. In a world such as it is today it is very hard to find happiness because conditions have changed peoples way of thinking. Love is no longer the most important priority. Without love how can anyone find happiness? Love is what puts the spark in us,makes us giddy and pushes us to achieve our goals. If you have love in your heart than you already have happiness. I know that I wasnt meant to be happy in this life because I WASNT PUT HERE TO BE HAPPY. I was put here to overcome the world for my lord so that I CAN be happy in the next.

Best Answer

yes , sometimes when things does not go the way i planned them, and it is really not the great feeling a person can experience. so i tell my self that no matter how things get bad and how hurt i feel inside there will be a new day tomorrow, and everything will be just fine. life is not to feel happy all the time, u need to feel frustrated so u can cherish every minute in ur life. believe me it is all about having faith in ur self and the bath u have a head. " no one is 100% happy" remember that.

Best Answer

yeah some time i feel that i am not to be happy in this life, then memories of my friends and my family comes in my mind, also i remember god it gives me a lot of relief from this bad feeling. atleast for someone i must be happy ..........................

Best Answer

No. However, I do occasionally feel that I've expended rather a lot of energy denying myself the things that are certain to ensure my happiness.

Best Answer

Every single day of my life. I know I sound like a whiney ***** but it's true! I don't think that I have ever had a day where I have been entirely happy! I'm bipolar which I suppose has something to do with it, but even when on meds I can't find the happiness I'm searching for - I often wonder if it even exists!

Best Answer

No. I don't believe anyone was meant to be unhappy. I do, however, believe that everyone's life, no matter how bad or good, was planned b4 we arrived here. My life has not been the least bit happy, tho it cld have been much worse, I know. I am taking the necessary steps to get myself there, though. Even if I never achieve absolute "happiness" in this life, I know I'll have that once I'm back in "Heaven" where I believe everyone comes from.

Best Answer

Of course, but then the fog clears and love of distant friends encourages me. We all deserve what we -know- to be happiness, not what we think it is.

Best Answer

I think most of us who have PTSD, BiPolar, Depression. suicidal tend's come to this spot oin the road at some point or another. How we deal with the feeling has a lot to do with our abalirty to cope in general.

Best Answer

No, I tend to think Abraham Lincoln got it right when he said "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"

Best Answer

I feel like I'm being punished for being mean to men in a past life. I was happily married and the marriage ended due to my ex's denial of his chronic depression. It's been over four years since the divorce has been finalized. Since then, it was had been nothing but disappointing experiences. I've gone on dates with over 25 men during that time, had two boyfriends, took two dating breaks that both lasted over six months, and nothing has helped. The last guy I dated solidified the feeling. I'm really picky and I actually truly liked him, but he was too messed up from his recent divorce to participate in anything meaningful on his part. With him, I really felt like the universe was dangling a carrot in front of me to taunt me with what I can't have. I know someone will read this and think that the reason I haven't met someone significant is that I'm not ready. That was totally true three years ago. I was devastated from feeling thrown away by my ex and I needed time to heal. However, I've been ready for a new love for awhile and honestly I can't think of anyone who deserves love more than me.

Best Answer

i do lately i finally got a halfway decent life scratched and scraped to get there but it seems the more i try the more ****** up things get seems like this is in large part do to my family and their paranoia i cant live a normal life and thats all i ever wanted

Best Answer