Some women have the knack of it that I'm drawn too ... other try ... it falls flat and I'm like meh. ... when done right ... it's very attractive :)

Best Answer

Snarky? No. Sarcastic? Yes.

Best Answer

Sometimes I use it as a wall. Because I don't want to answer someone truthfully. I agree that it is juvenile though.

Best Answer

I agree. My exhusband would get snarky when he didn't want to ask something straight up. I think a lot of men do that sort of thing. I've decided it's one of the big red flags I should keep in mind.

Best Answer

I find that type of behavior to be juvenile and ill thought out. I do not care for that at all.

Best Answer

I'm not too crazy about it either. It's just so common, and I usually don't know how to respond.

Best Answer

I don't see it as mature, more expected out of a forteen year old girl. I't tackie , rude and even crude. It shows a lack of sensitivity for others feelings . It's snideness is gaudy, a perfect example of a character defect.

Best Answer

It tends to make me uncomfortable, especially if I don't know someone very well. Like being attacked somehow. I guess I don't like banter very much with strangers.

Best Answer

What exactly is that?

Best Answer

I suppose it's that sort of sarcasm that people use when they are attempting to be "cute"...sometimes it can be more about banter or being slightly insulting.

Best Answer

yup.......obviously you do not

Best Answer

If it's someone I know very well, then it's sometimes amusing. But it is hard to stay on the right side of it- easy to go too far, I suppose and make someone feel uncomfortable. Maybe it's a bit like flirting in that sense.

Best Answer

It's just another symptom of insecurity...put others down so (you think) you can look better.

Best Answer

I guess so. I've noticed that it's so common when men talk to me...a southern thing too....I don't get it completely, though I think it's supposed to be like passive aggressive flirting? Heck, I don't know. I'm not good at that kind of thing.

Best Answer

A mask to cover the fact that they can't carry on an intelligent conversation. Sort of like Jr. High School banter as I recall.

Best Answer

Yes. I hated it in high school too. ;)

Best Answer