Lumos Lumos 22-25, F 18 Answers Jan 4, 2010

Not really... my life was/is stranger than fiction! :)

Best Answer

nah...my life is much more boring than any movie. thank heavens. i hate real drama.

Best Answer

the Force is real, we just haven't learned to use it properly yet. The Men who Stared at Goats tried, and may have succeeded.

Best Answer

When I was delusional once, I thought "Nurse Betty" was about someone just like me.

Best Answer

I was mother to a baby boy at a very young age and I did not go out into the world on my own with my baby till I was eighteen. Childrens services hunted me down while I was on my own, and they stole my child from me. Around the same time Mel Gibsons 'Mad Max' came to life. Sprog was about the same age as my son, and I can so relate to the woman and child being run down by a gang.

Best Answer

Many movies have scenes that they must have taken from events in my life. I know what you mean.

Best Answer

no. my life is boring there is no comparison to fiction designed to entertain.

Best Answer

I try not to because even though I am in the world I don't want to be a apart of it. If it was so inspired or coincidence Yeah I do it's just too uncanny and well it freaked me out so much that I wanted to throw the tv set in the garbage and even though I didn't want the bad things too happen like growing apart from my cousin and all the characters like seriously we each have our twin and well so many scriptures made sence after the world came into view and even though I cannot make it go away because God used his angels to record our lives both the good and the bad past pressent and future that no height nor depth nor angel nor demon nor past pressent nor future can seperate us from God's love, but sometimes I wish that I could change it and really want to use it as a tool, they sent me photo graphs of the actors while they were making the movie and stuff, it was a Christian movie and there is some things that I haven't done yet and the thing that sucks the most is how everyone else wants to play the part and it just makes me feel like people are fake and well I do my best.

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

yup!

Best Answer

sometimes.<br />
but it's when a scenario occurs and it's exactly like a scene in a movie. I can't help but giggle.

Best Answer

Only in the movie Pulp Fiction.

Best Answer