Happens to me sometimes when I get really busy. The other day I realized around 5 PM that I hadn't eaten lunch.
Lumos Lumos 22-25, F 20 Answers Dec 14, 2009

only when im not hungry do i forget to eat, i only eat when I am hungry.

Best Answer

Happens to me a lot lately, usually when I have been Christmas shopping.

Best Answer

ALL THE TIME!!! I just can't figure out why I'm still a fat ***

Best Answer

All the time. Also have never been a breakfast eater. The thought of eating in the morning is incomprehensible to me(the few time I have=longer to wake up. Just give me the coffee! I love eating breakfast food at night. I think I'll go make some french toast..thanks for the idea!

Best Answer

Yep all the time

Best Answer

I do it all the time. I get so wrapped up in what I'm doing that I completely forget that the growling sound I hear means that my stomach would like me to put some food in it.

Best Answer

When I was younger, raising 4 kids 7 and under...yes...but, now...there's no way....my stomach yells at me, if I even think about it...haha

Best Answer

It's not that I forget, it's just that I have no time to eat.

Best Answer

Yes, I don't eat until dinner time and that is only so I don't end up in the hospital.

Best Answer

Yes, and when I do I take advantage of it to work out. Helps in losing weight. I try to moderate the ensuing powerful hunger by eating the right foods.

Best Answer

That's when you snack throughout, like apples or a sandwich or even a handful of cereal and a glass of milk lol!

Best Answer

same here,when I am stressed I can forget lunch or breakfast.

Best Answer

I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH TO FORGET ABOUT IT

Best Answer

i forget to eat all the time... sometimes it's 10pm and i realize i haven't eaten.

strangely i never forget to drink.

Best Answer