Yes, I do feel sad for homeless people. It was so nice that you helped that man in Barcelona. I'm sure he never forgot that and has complete gratitude for your help :)

Best Answer

Yes, I do feel sorry for SOME of them, Times change, when I was younger , homeless, pennyless, I did my upmost to find work, find lodgings etc, I have never touched a drug in my life, nor do I drink Alcohol. These days a lot, not all, Homeless have drug/Alcohol problems, and to my mind could not care less about finding a job.Have a look at one of my stories, "Albert, the man I never met" you might find it of intrest.

Best Answer

Yes I do. Yeah, sometimes it is a choice to live that way., but usually it is not. It is sad.

Best Answer

You have never been to New York city have you..?

Best Answer

Yeah I have. But I was very young so I don't remember it. lol

Best Answer

Oh, that's probably why it impacted you so much. I do feel bad for them but lots of times they are drug addicts or alcoholics, or both.

Best Answer