When on holiday to Barcelona me and my family saw a old man, He looked ilk the was in his late 50's of maybe he was younger. But we saw him looking in the bins, probably for food or water. Then we saw him looking at the signs for the food. We felt so sorry for him. So we gave him some money. Its was only about about 5 euros but you would have though we just handed him 1 million. I never stopped thinking about him. And even to this day I walkways make a point in eating all my meals, Treasuring my home, Family and friends cause I know theirs always someone out there that would kill to be me.
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I care. It actually breaks my heart to hear about these people who are suffering. :(

Best Answer

Yes, I do feel sad for homeless people. It was so nice that you helped that man in Barcelona. I'm sure he never forgot that and has complete gratitude for your help :)

Best Answer

Yes, I do feel sorry for SOME of them, Times change, when I was younger , homeless, pennyless, I did my upmost to find work, find lodgings etc, I have never touched a drug in my life, nor do I drink Alcohol. These days a lot, not all, Homeless have drug/Alcohol problems, and to my mind could not care less about finding a job.Have a look at one of my stories, "Albert, the man I never met" you might find it of intrest.

Best Answer

Yes I do. Yeah, sometimes it is a choice to live that way., but usually it is not. It is sad.

Best Answer

You have never been to New York city have you..?

Best Answer

Yeah I have. But I was very young so I don't remember it. lol

Best Answer

Oh, that's probably why it impacted you so much. I do feel bad for them but lots of times they are drug addicts or alcoholics, or both.

Best Answer