tvish tvish 46-50 12 Answers Sep 3, 2011

yes stick with your gut, it may save your life

Best Answer

Yes I do get bad vibes. Personally, I think it's just a part of the mind that analyzes the persons physical features and facial features and summarizes them in a vibe. I get good vibes from people too though. My bad vibes are always right but not many of the good vibes are good. One way I can tell a person for who they are is by constantly keeping eye contact when you first meet them. The eyes are the doorways to the soul. By peering into their eyes(no I don't turn them to stone sorry) you feel a somewhat soul to soul connection. I have met a murderer before when visiting a jailed family member and it gave me a good and bad vibe. Good because they really changed, and bad because it still haunts them and affects them.

Best Answer

yes and they are always right

Best Answer

Yes I do. 90% of the time I'm right.

Best Answer

I think I am very good at reading people and the feelings I get from them, that most of the time I am correct about them. So when I get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about somebody. I listen because it has never been wrong yet.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm pretty good at figuring people out on the first meeting. Whether I get good or bad vibes, I turn out to be right about 90% of the time.

Best Answer

yes. proven to be accurate.

Best Answer

I get bad vibes from virtually everyone -- friends, family members, perfect strangers -- and my gut's usually right. Bad vibes are easy to catch, even when it's hiding in a smile.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes.

Best Answer