It drives me mad. When I'm on my own I rarely turn the thing on, then hubby comes home, relaxes and on goes 'Top Gear' or 'Grand Designs'...drives me crazy!
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 18 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Yes, I hardly watch TV at all.

Best Answer

It's just the constant noise in the background that I can't stand.

Best Answer

Its more than a tv these days......radio, recording device, music centre & internet source. I use for radio & recording anything passed my bedtime mostly.

Best Answer

SmashiT

Best Answer

Good thinking...lots of mess though, it's a biggie

Best Answer

Shoot it then..

Best Answer

When I am home alone, I don't even bother with the TV. Usually I am on EP too much to watch it.

Best Answer

I do spend too much time on the laptop.

Best Answer

I need to take away myself away from it at times.

Best Answer

Walk in front of the Tv set wearing nothing but your BVD's and I bet that TV set comes off really quick. If Not Christmas is right around the corner.

Best Answer

OH it would....

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I rarely watch television. Some people need to have constant noise. I'm not one of them. I enjoy the quiet.

Best Answer

I work in a noisy environment so I love peace.

Best Answer

I don't watch TV either. Too much negativity, stupid reality shows, and the news channels never really tell the whole story.

Best Answer

I catch the news on the internet in the morning. I can skip the things I don't want to watch then.

Best Answer

That's what i do

Best Answer

No. It's the only way we can have sex and she can meowl as I **** her *** without the kids wondering what happens. They think it's part of the program.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Omg yes it gives me a headache. I have a volume rule in my house, you can have the TV on as long as it's not loud enough for me to hear what they're saying in the other room with the door closed, which helps.

Best Answer

He likes me to sit with him though

Best Answer

Bummer. Well, you could try having a 1 or 2 show limit, then he has to do something with you, such as cooking or just sitting quietly and chatting about your days before he goes back to the TV :/

Best Answer

I just have it on as background noise

Best Answer

That's what I hate!

Best Answer

Well the quiet is what kills me!

Best Answer

Listening to the radio can be good.

Best Answer

People still have those?

Best Answer

When I moved back in with my parents, I found that they leave the television on all day, it really started to grate on my nerves. Finally, after I kept turning it off, they've now gotten used to having it quieter and turn it off as well.

Best Answer

When I visit a friend, she has the tv on and very loud. I have to say something sometimes. I find myself not wanting to go around there because of it.

Best Answer

then you need to have a talk with him (unless you agreed to not have a say)

Best Answer

You complain about senseless questions, yet you don't even answer the questions.

Best Answer

I usually just grin n bear it but on occasion I say enough is enough. He works away during the week and doesn't get much chance to watch it much so I feel mean depriving him of it ;o)

Best Answer

as long as you two have an understanding :)

Best Answer