Think about it. Some of those people are bound to live in your neighborhood.
jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 19 Answers Feb 6, 2012

Freaked out? No. Sad that there are so many hurting people out there?.. Yes.

Best Answer

yeah, some of these really young people stories and even older ones about their childhood make me really sad...and I do wonder about the base nature of humanity sometimes.

Best Answer

That's more likeit

Best Answer

Good point, but I think that is the drawing power of this site; to be any way you want, indulge any whim or perversion openly while maintaining anonymity. Most people on here would not be recognized as "twisted" if you met them for real. This site serves as a fertile play-ground for our alter egos.

Best Answer

That's why in real life you have to keep you eye on the "normal" ones ;)

Best Answer

Great observation. All of us have something hidden inside.

Best Answer

No it's more that the people in your neighbourhood are just like the people on here.

Best Answer

i think that's kinda the same thing

Best Answer

No you're saying some of them are disturbed. I'm saying they're all disturbed and so are you and I.

Best Answer

I think we've all got a little freakiness inside...but those aren't the sort of comments that make me concerned. I'm more disturbed by some of the violent and predatory sort of sentiments. Other stuff, I think is fine as long as it's honestly keep within the mature sections or properly labeled.

Best Answer

I'm moving! ;)

Best Answer

Truthfully, yes. There are some really bizarre trends going on. But heck, it takes all kinds.

Best Answer

No it doesnt bother me, as its this world we live in drives people nuts, sorting out finances, loads of rubbish to fill in coming through the letter box all the time, tryng to do your best and your best isnt good enough, people need somewhere to vent things.

Best Answer

Some of it is enough to drive even the best intentioned nuts...it's true

Best Answer

This site is an inspiration for me because I get to look into the lives and minds of some seriously disturbed people. I take it as a good thing because it broadens the horizons. In some ways I am disturbed myself. As for them living in my neighborhood I don't mind it because most of them are benign but I do keep a locked door and a bowie knife anyway... Especially when I start to hear the howling.

Best Answer

that reminds me of when I backpack...I'm always sure to know where me knife is

Best Answer

I ignore the hopeless ones. Give advice if I think it might help and they might listen. And say a prayer for them.

Best Answer

That's a nice sentiment.

Best Answer

Not really. I have an app that shows sexual predators on a map and there is like 30 in a 3-4 mile radius. That freaks me out.

Best Answer

what about all the other stuff people admit to doing on this site. Sexual predator(especially one's that have been caught) aren't the only things that make me concerned.

Best Answer

Yea I know but it doesn't bother me because I understand how much perversion is actually in our society that a lot is hidden.

Best Answer

Caution, though; all it takes to be a "sexual predator" is for your wife/gf to say that you made her give you a hand job. I have a friend who was seduced by an underage girl, who later to cover her tracks accused him of date rape..trust me, it wasn't. He is now a registered sex offender. Not everybody on those lists are pedophiles or rapists.

Best Answer

yea i know that. i accounted for 20-50 percent of that to what you said, and they still are everywhere lol

Best Answer

for some like peopel who are depressed it makes me feel less alone, for others like I **** myself...not a fan.

Best Answer

I think that is one of the really positive aspects about sites like these so it does make it worthwhile to put up with a lot of other stuff sometimes

Best Answer

I have noticed that I don't comment as much as I used to...gee...i wonder why. lol

Best Answer