I have insomnia really bad right now, and, although I'm really tired, I can't seem to relax enough to sleep. I have to be like nodding my head and falling asleep with my head up, but I notice that I get headaches every single time I can't sleep. What do you think would be the best natural way to get rid of the headache plus be able to get some rest as well?
lostnmydreams lostnmydreams 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Health

you must breathe slowly clear your mind clear it to nothing no thoughts think of nothing

Best Answer

Kind of like meditation. I really need to incorporate this back into my life. It had helped me before, but I stopped because of my kids. They look at me like I'm crazy when I do it. Maybe if I do it in front of them, they will want to do it eventually as well. Thanks.

Best Answer

no do not force it on them let them find you if you want them to do it by your self

Best Answer

Oh I would never. My 6 y.o. loves to do yoga with me or when I'm done doing it, and my 2 y.o. son tries to do yoga as well. It's amazing how fast they catch onto things, and how they want to learn and be taught. They will just ask me, and I will talk to them about it. Then, they will say that they want to try. It might help my 6 y.o. because she's extremely hyper and needs to be grounded at times. I will have to start meditating again for my own well-being. Thanks again.

Best Answer

yes i get bad migraine headaches if i don't get enough sleep, if i'm tired, if i'm nervous, if i'm worried, when the weather changes, if it's too humid, if it's too hot, when it's raining, if there is a storm on the way, when there is a solar flare, if i wait too long between eating, If I sleep with my neck too high, If I eat anything with MSG in it, If I eat ot drink anything with aspartame or artificial sweetener in it. If I eat ham, if I drink, and if I sleep too long- I just can't win.

Best Answer

Oh, aspartame makes me super sick. I get nauseous and want to vomit, but I don't. I feel like it though. I also get headaches from the change in the weather, especially when it gets way too cold outside. So, yeah, I totally know the feeling. Way too sensitive to some things as well.

Best Answer

is that why I've had headaches for days? I have had little sleep but didn't do the math.

Best Answer

It could be. I also get them if I don't get enough sleep at night. I have woken up with them as well, which means I need to take some advil or tylenol to make it go away.

Best Answer

i WISH advil or tylenol took my headaches away- I have to lay in bed for days with ice on my head in a dark quiet room or it gets worse.

Best Answer

When I was younger, I was just like that. I would get so sick from my headaches that I would vomit and then just want to lay there as if I was dead. I would have to lay in a dark room with no noise or I would get nauseous. My doctor had me put on some type of medicine just for headaches and had to give me steroids so I wouldn't get sick. It was really bad, but now that I'm a little older there not as bad. I think a lot of mine were hormonal.

Best Answer

everyday

Best Answer