heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 13 Answers Sep 3 in Community

I think that depends on how far the bullying went. For me I'm stuck with it forever.

Best Answer

Same here, sympathy to you antiquetractorguy

Best Answer

what happened?

Best Answer

You as well debbie913 xoxo

Best Answer

I'd rather not say on here.

Best Answer

Possibly not. It screwed me up for quite a while. And the memories still bother me.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I was bullied would be beat up a lot. I grew to be fearful of others. I came out of my shell somewhat in the Army, but even experiences I have had in the Army seems to perpetuate the problem. I have had problems with low self esteem, depression, PTSD. I also am not sure of the cause and effect, but I have throughout my adult life had problems with law enforcement and other authority figures, even though I am a law abiding person. I am in constant fear of being arrested on trumped up charges. I have my wife, the only woman I have seriously dated, but no friends. I have absolutely no sympathy for bullies these days. I don't care what their issues are. I cheer when there is a school massacre because I know it is the victims fighting back. To me bullies are not worthy of the air we breathe. I advocate violence against bullies, I don't care how bad they are hurt. If they become crippled for life, I think of it as a good thing. I hate bullies, I hate their parents, and I hate the schools that allow it to happen.

Best Answer

Yes, right after you whoop dat ***.

Best Answer

Honestly... Yes... I pity most of them...
Not so easy if a teacher is actually doing it as well and risking your life with it but even there he's just an idiot and I even feel sorry for him

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Depends on how badly

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Never been bullied so wouldn't know. See a shrink and find out why you are so weak that you let people bully you.. then see if the shrink can fix your shattered sense of self worth.

Best Answer

You have to try - if you don't, you give the bully an easy victory.

Best Answer

I have a friend who was mercilessly bullied. Now as an adult he has not only gotten over it but started a blog to help others with their struggle.
http://davemasterblaster.wordpress.com/

Best Answer

you get over being bullied when you fully realize how dysfunctional and insecure and cowardly the bully really is, and that the bullying has everything to do with his issues and none of your own

Best Answer

My Idea of getting over a bully and standing over his body and ******* on it. I wouldn't kill, I dont have it in me to do so, but I would cheer.

Best Answer