Our world inside of the universe, inside of multiverses, inside of an omniverse, inside of a pantheon of omniverses, inside of something bigger ad infinitum?!
XxJamberxX XxJamberxX 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

There are endless universes inside universes. Our bodies are mini microcosms in themselves, supporting a vast array of life forms. It doesn't frighten me at all. In fact, I think it's rather awesome.

Best Answer

You've been watching "Men in Black" again haven't you? ;)

Best Answer

univerception

Best Answer

I had been thinking of it. It make me feel like living in a lie

Best Answer

no...the true nature of the universe has no bearing on one's life really

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

I mean while the information may help science or philosophy...you can live and die never knowing and it have zero effect

Best Answer

That's a moot point.

Best Answer

no it isn't..because fearing something that can't hurt you is a waste of energy and pointing out that it won't effect you may alleviate those fears if you use a little info to rationalize

Best Answer

Yes it is because knowledge has an effect on how some people reason their behavior or their method of approaching life. For some one like me it would affect my life.

Best Answer

Nope, it excites me because this would mean there's more to discover

Best Answer

I like the vibe of your excitement :D

Best Answer

Well, at least were not lonely!

Best Answer

No, I´ve been to New Jersey.

Best Answer

You are clearing tripping ballz on acid or shrooms.

Best Answer

There was recent research done in this. Seriously. PM me and Ill try to dig the link up tomorrow.

Best Answer

Okay :D

Best Answer

Why be scared. I can't even conceive of the size of the solar system. So the universe can be anything it wants beyond that and it doesn't make any different to me!

Charlotte

Best Answer

You need to calm down....and take your medication

Best Answer

YOU SMOKE WEED DONT YOU!

Best Answer

Maybe this universe is just a galaxy inside a real Universe with million of billions of universes that really are galaxies instead?

Best Answer

Do you even realize how fast we are flying in your universes without collision? When you finished reading this sentense it must be a thousands and thousands of miles in emptiness, nowhere.

Best Answer