Methen Methen 46-50, M 27 Answers May 29, 2012

Not any more than I get tired of people trying to convince me otherwise or trying to make me look like I'm foolish or unintelligent. Just accept the fact that some people are very effusive about their beliefs and go on. You certainly are not required to believe what they believe. Let it go.

Best Answer

As a Christian, I can only say that I have never tried to ram anythind down people's throat. Always happy do discuss my beliefs if people want to, but if they're not interested, I simply don't.

Best Answer

I'm a Christian myself and I'm kinda tired of it. <br />
I do believe some of it has it's place, but Christianity isn't about ramming doctrine down people's throats, It's about love and kindness.<br />
There's a fine line people have to find, but sadly, many Christians aren't looking for it or aren't thinking about it.

Best Answer

As a person I've never witnessed a Christian ramming religion down someone's throat! That would be physically impossible wouldn't it?<br />
Perhaps you're attending the wrong Church?

Best Answer

No, I get sick of atheists whining on and on and on about how Christians, merely observing their faith, somehow offend them. Why don't you put on your big girl panties and stop whining about what others do, and focus on your own life.

Best Answer

broad brush

Best Answer

Needs one, fanatics of every stripe need to keep their beliefs to them selves.

Best Answer

Wow, saying "Merry Christmas" or "Amen" is fanatical?

Best Answer

it is when you have to look at it when you have to read it all kinds of post...

Best Answer

I'd agree but he didn't paint ALL fanatics- just all Christains. I'm a Christain- did you even know that before now?

Best Answer

you want censorship of what offends YOU. Don't we all. Not gonna happen- so suck it

Best Answer

I don't like it, either, but just the other day I read a GREAT quote:<br />
"....All religions preach love, but they hate each other'....<br />
BRILLIANT! and TRUE!!!!!!

Best Answer

No they all preach selfishness for that is the whole root of it
your heaven your selfishness...

Best Answer

Really, so when Jesus spoke of helping even the least of God's Children, he was being selfish?

Best Answer

Well as God and Jesus was the same he just got caught in a contradiction right there would not the little animals qualify as gods least children oh wait God said it was ok to eat certain animals so which is it cant have it both ways ...

Best Answer

Who's doing that to you? I am a christian but I don't do that. Well, I do share what I know but its up to the person to believe it or not.

Best Answer

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.<br />
WOULD BE WORSE HAVING GAYS RAMMING THEIR STUFF DOWN YA THROAT.....

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer

HEY! actually.... how big would the fellow be?

Best Answer

I do get sick of how so many are incapable of separating church from state and think their religious opinions deserve to be forced on everyone via the government laws. While i know not all Christians are like that, far too many seem to think the USA is a Christian country(which, it never has been. the founding fathers were not Christians) and their complete disrespect for other religions and beliefs is incredibly sad. They are completely oblivious to how much they add to the pitiful state this world is in. I really don't mind them having their opinions and beliefs, but the complete ignorance so many exhibit through the hatred they have for everyone who is different(and that they hide behind using their bible) and the path of destruction they wage is truly nauseating. I wish those Christians who do have respect and love for their fellow man would overthrow all the hate-filled leaders so Christianity as a whole could actually practice what it preaches rather than talk about love with thier words and spread nothing but hate and pain with their actions....I have no doubt God, if he exists, is ashamed of most of them for their role in all the suffering in the world.

Best Answer

I am a Christian and I understand what you are saying.
You do need to check a little more regarding history. You're wrong about a lot.

Best Answer

My response was to lotus04

Best Answer

Religion shouldnt be something thats rammed down your throat. Each person is different and each person has different things that appeal to them. I'm not a christian but I do know a lot about it and the bible. Personally I believe that it doesn't matter who you are or what religion you practice. It says in the bible not to judge others, however it seems a lot of christians do. Christians should be understanding, accepting, and non judgemental. They are supposed to love everyone. Not condemn them. If anyone is going to tell who is going to hell that is for God to decide. Not them.

Best Answer

I get sick of anyone who tries to get me to change the way I live my life.<br />
I do think that all religion is all made up fairy stories, That tell you something nasty will happen to you if you don't believe, very simular to the modern chain letter.<br />
However it is all down to personal choice.<br />
I believe that when you die that's it game over. However I could be wrong.

Best Answer

yep same thing as karma its just a control tactic...

Best Answer

I've never had a Christian ram anything down my throat. Maybe I'm beyond redemption. Hmmm.

Best Answer

DollY is your leader? That sounds a good deal more like Mae West ;)

Best Answer

Dolly is dirtier than you'd think.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I do get more than annoyed at persons of ANY religious denomination who want to preach at me and take the attitude that, because I do not agree with their opinion/belief, that I must be wicked or evil, or I need "saving". If when I move on I find I was wrong - well, I'll apologise to God but in the meantime I'll choose to continue as I am now, an agnostic who doesn't want to know about other peoples beliefs (which, it seems to me, are ba<x>sed on possibly poor translations of old texts written in languages in which the translators were barely literate themselves.<br />
as for "Amen" - no, I don't have a problem with it ; it usually means that the person has ended their tirade and will clear off - and I myself say "Amen to that !"

Best Answer

Ever notice that they never say awoman LOL!!!

Best Answer

Alas it would be like apologizing to someone you just killed.

Best Answer

I get Jehovah's every now and then and they do not like any of my answers i give them <br />
and i tell them to stay away from me if they do not like it.<br />
I have a Christian that get get cared away every now and then and i just tell him my thoughts but he never gets it and he can not understand why.<br />
I look at it this way i do not say anything to anyone what my beliefs are or what i believe<br />
in unless some one ask me.

Best Answer

Not really, I actually am interested in all religions. Only thing that bothers me are the ones who are denying evolution, but not met any of them in the flesh yet. Over the years only had very few try to get me to attend their Church, manage to get out of it easy enough.

Best Answer

Yes but nothing like ths **** being spread by the Liberal C ommunists a nd Queers!

Best Answer