DarkAngel24 DarkAngel24 13-15, F 14 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

every day

Best Answer

Me too...me too...

Best Answer

been there, done that. i'm sure it would be a whole lot easier if he took the time to assure you of the relationship. a wise person once said that women were blessed with a 6th sense. i believe that sense it at work & ur ignoring it. i don't think the labeling is what's frightening you, but its the uncertainty. feeling so much love in the memory of what once was, and your afraid that when u let go, the man u fell in love w/ will return. so, the promise of yesterday,is holding u captive...today. but i say to you, tomorrow is not promised and the future ur hoping to see may never appear. whatever decision you make concerning your relationship, do it for u. not for him, not for your family, not for your friends. because while their lives continue on their proposed paths, it will be you and only you that lives with the fate of your decision. peace, love...

Best Answer

Thank you. :) you are a smart woman. :)

Best Answer

thanx...not smart, just experienced ;)

Best Answer

And experience makes you wise. :) dont try to deny it!!! xD

Best Answer

Yes and I hate it. I really do not want to be alone forever or find myself falling so far into desperation I settle for being friends and a wife to anyone. I think forever alone all the time but I refuse to believe that's how it'll always be

Best Answer

And you should :) because One Day...it will not be that way. :)

Best Answer

I'm in a long distance relationship (separated countries for 2.5 years now due to work). My boyfriend, being the jealous type, always makes it an issue when male friends leave comments on my facebook or if i chat with them though he never finds time to chat with me. Forever alone it seems, when you're in a relationship you don't know is still true yet you can't try to move on 'coz you'd be labelled cheating. :-(

Best Answer

Do you WANT to move on??? Or do you love him???

Best Answer

Its tough to get thru

Best Answer

Thats true...but i try to think; im fricken Awesome!!! Who WOULDNT want this???...it doesnt always work..but i can at least get a laugh. :)

Best Answer

Never had one. Only forever annoyed moments, where people keep telling me to get a boyfriend. I don't want one yet.

Best Answer

I understand that. A lot of guys suck anyways...

Best Answer

ahhhhh so relaxing!

Best Answer

????? I dont even wanna know...xD

Best Answer

not allways but feel so most of the time..may be becoz i am away from my home :(

Best Answer

Where is your home, and why are you away from it???

Best Answer

i am from india but now in qatar working here.... so i think u got it... away from my parents and relatives :( its pretty hard ... its been 2 yrs and i m still here

Best Answer

Yeah, i understand...Arizona and Texas arent very far, but it seems like a MILLION miles since im away from all my relatives...we can suffer together. :) with smiles. xD

Best Answer

thnx dear... thnx for understanding my situation :)

Best Answer

No problem. :)

Best Answer