Orionica Orionica 41-45, F 20 Answers Dec 30, 2010

all the time, im what most ppl might call an introvert,

Best Answer

People can drain me very quickly even on buses they can put me to sleep as I noticed earlier.

Best Answer

Being around people means possibly you would get a chance to learn something new.. They teach or tell you 4 wrong things and 2 gud things.. It is always you who decides wht is rht fr U.. Mark my words no man or woman is born to do wrong things but it is always us who possibly could do wrong or harm us or others.. If Ur positive abt or fr Ur future then you would enjoy the best life U eva imagined n if ur negative abt Ur future then no one can be Ur doctor.. I'm not a big shot or a diplomat but if Ur reading this then instead of criticizing my words Just look inside U n ask Ur self of is left there Fr U to give others.. Even if a animal get's hurts he cries of pain but if Ur born as a human then try to share pain of others.. <br />
by..<br />
Sushant Chauhan

Best Answer

Definitely. That's why I spend a lot of time alone.

Best Answer

People can be taxing at times. All their ******* and moaning about every little thing. I think we need them even if not becoming close to them. Besides, who would mow the golf course or intimate so eloquently on how we as customers are just plain putting them out?.... ;)

Best Answer

i've got tired of that since i was 11 or 12 already and now i'm always avoiding most people, which makes me feel better.

Best Answer

people some times are like flees, after awhile they tend to get to the skin.

Best Answer

People are loud and obnoxious. You never notice it when you're one of them. Once you've been cast away, it's almost like watching some random family's perfect Christmas dinner through a fogged up window. You just stand there, shivering in the cold, knowing that you will never be one of them, not anymore.

Best Answer

Do you have any idea how much I love other people? I REALLY do. I am so puzzled by them and so hurt by them while loving them...I get kicked so often...sometimes I have to go into my corner with my dog.

Best Answer

Yes, but not you.

Best Answer

Let me say, I love love love being around people.<br />
I am a HUGE people person. But yes, I get tired.<br />
I have to have my me time.

Best Answer

Quite often :-/. That's the great thing about a desk job. You can either be out and about amongst the peeps, or you can hang out in your cube with your headset on rocking out to some Iron Maiden while you work away on your own.

Best Answer

yup. i need my alone time.

Best Answer

Yes. need me time more often

Best Answer

Some people.

Best Answer

only when they bore me or talk nonsense.... which is much too often.

Best Answer

Oh, good Lord, yes. So many of them suck.

Best Answer

naw I am not around them enough to notice

Best Answer