starfish29 starfish29 26-30, F 10 Answers Sep 15, 2010

yes i do get tired of being reliable and i've had to show a few people that i can't and won't be their safety net.

Best Answer

I may get tired of being so relied upon for so many years but I still have three people who depend upon me for their safety and security. On my job I am relied upon to know how everything works. The latter keeps me employed and well paid. The former is a job I took on when I had children. I have never been tempted to let them down.

Best Answer

lol! Lol! In all honesty yes twice! The first time i did in order to push someone away while getting in what little i had to say. And it blew up in my face for the people i did want in my life! The second one was like oh lord please forgive me but i'm going to do this out of spite! It actually has everything to do with the first one! Blahhhhh! Like seriously i am done with testing i have made my vows to god and kept them as best as i could within my heart and forevermore. I prefere being dependable.

Best Answer

We have to learn not to get committed to people and projects that are likely to vanish.

Best Answer